[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Fri Apr 29 06:43:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have the same opinion as Martin and Paolo.
 From our point of view, WPS services would just be another place to
wrap our modules.

Anyway, I agree with the fact that there shall be a lot of ideas to get
inspiration from, so that :
- WPS services can be integrated in the Qgis framework out of the box
- Any Qgis processing modules can be wrapped in a future "Qgis WPS
server" (?)
- We can reuse all the good ideas from the WPS standard