[Qgis-developer] analytical workflow

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Aug 22 04:51:29 EDT 2011

Hi all.
One of the great thing we plan to develop for the new Processing framework it to make
easy for user to pipe one command into another, so to build complex workflows of
analysis.
One idea: add a + button on the single module window to add further modules in a
chain, taking the output of the first command and giving it as an input to the next
one; moreover we could have a Save button to store the command sequence in a file.
Of course one could think of more complex extensions, adding support for cycles,
recursivity etc., but this seems a simple approach to start with.
Comments or ideas?
All the best.