[Qgis-developer] analytical workflow

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:26:15 EDT 2011

Sextante has a nice modeler tool - it may be a good example how it could work:
http://www.gvsig.com/files/images/screenshots/gvSIG_Sextante_02.png

AFAIK it also handles saga (although most modules were reimplemented
in java) and even grass modules.

In fact Sextante is already a processing toolbox - it is written in
java  so I'm not sure if it could be integrated in qgis, but if a new
framework is built in c++/python, it is nevertheless very interesting
to see which design decision they took.

Johan