[Qgis-developer] Mailinglist for QGIS Web-Client

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Thu Aug 25 14:51:18 EDT 2011

Hi,
Myself I would register right away to such a list! However I believe it
might be good to have a common list for  QGIS Web server and QGIS
webclient.
(+) QGIS Web server implements non-standard wms capabilities (like the
print functionality) and QGIS webclient makes use of them
(-) You will loose some readers. There are already many qgis mailing
list. If one discussion starts about the desktop print composer and then
trolls to the server (or start with server and goes to desktop), then
part of the discussion will be on the wrong list.

My 2 cents.
Mayeul
PS: thanks for the web client!