[Qgis-developer] QgsExpression: replacement for QgsSearchString

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:07:47 EDT 2011

Hi Tim

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm getting  a lot of win build errors relating to qgsexpression:
>

> http://pastie.org/2444030
>

> It could just be some stale binaries left behind that msvc is hanging
> on to - still investigating...

The important part is just at the top of the error log:
1>C:/dev/cpp/Quantum-GIS/src/core/qgsexpressionlexer.ll(30) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qgsexpressionparser.hpp': No
such file or directory

This results in qgis_core not being rebuilt and thus throwing all the
other errors. I don't know why the qgsexpressionparser.hpp was not
generated by bison - maybe try to start a clean build of qgis_core and
watch if there are any bison-related errors.

Martin