[Qgis-developer] backports for 1.7.3

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Dec 1 06:34:35 EST 2011

Le mercredi 30 novembre 2011 13:09:08, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> >> What event could make it impossible to release 1.7.whatever ?
> >
> > I didn't mean a specific event.
> > It's just impossible to make a release for every bug that has been
> > fixed. Therefore my proposition to wait a bit until other critical
> > bugs have shown up.
>
> I understand, but I still think having a 1.7.2 out in the current state
> brings no good to the project, and this should be fixed ASAP.
> All the best.
Hello,

I agree with Paolo. Doing a lot of training on QGIS for the last 2 weeks and
the next 3 weeks, user are really disapointed about this bug (wrong scale)
because this is really usefull.

But I have no idea the best moment QGIS dev should release the 1.7.3, anyway.

Y.
PS: not sure if my email help or not to take the best decision. :)
--
Yves Jacolin

http://yjacolin.gloobe.org