[Qgis-developer] Re: Excel Export from QGIS

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Fri Dec 2 03:52:42 EST 2011

I seem to remember some previous discussions about a report generator.

I don't think it would replace the improvements I mentioned, if that's what you mean.
Also, note that the need to print attribute tables across multiple pages is very similar to the need to produce maps spread across multiple pages, so it might be good to implement it along with the long-desired mapbook generator.

Alister