[Qgis-developer] backports for 1.7.3

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:44:58 EST 2011

On 12/02/2011 10:19 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 02/12/2011 10:00, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> @Werner I would suggest to follow the concensus of waiting for a week
>> or so so that any further fixes can be applied, and then making a
>> 1.7.3 release.
>>
>> @Paolo et al. regarding  RC releases, lets hold on this idea for now.
>> We need to give Werner time to get used to the maintenance release
>> process before we add further complications. We can certainly do it
>> for the upcoming 1.8 release.
> ok - where should one note down the fixes to be backported? I wrote mine on the list,
> but I guess it will be easy to miss them.
> BTW, to me the sooner the better: doing courses every week, having a broken scale is
> very embarrasing, and not well received by the trainees. I still think a quick
> bugfixed "emergency" release would be better.
> All the best.
Hi!

I started a Page here to collect all possible backportable bugs
Please help me as good as possible by providing the bugnumber and
probably the commit number of the fix too (and possible do the backport
yourself and mark it a done in the wiki afterwards)

I hope that will give us a good overview about what has to be done..

If everything works well I am willing to release a new version 1.7.3 in
mid of December (Which shoud than be a Christmas present to all our
Users ;) )

Regards
werner