[Qgis-developer] German Foss4G and AGIT conference: coordinating presentations/workshops?

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Tue Dec 6 04:13:03 EST 2011

Hi Andreas, I'm preparing a seminary about qgis on android and its
possible uses in geo sciences that I will hold next week at the
università di Urbino. So I will have material for a "standalone"
presentation or for Marco H to add it to update his presentation.

Ciao Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi
www.opengis.ch