[Qgis-developer] Benchmarking / optimization

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Dec 9 08:48:06 EST 2011

Hi Radim

Wow, there are a lot of performance critical changes, even with the
postgresql layers. Thank you very much for the useful qgis_bench, it is
now much easier to make performance tests when implementing a new feature.

<dream>
A real killer feature would be to have an application that takes a
project and a source tree, runs all the revisions in master branch and
outputs the times  for the revisions in a csv file.
</dream>

Regards,
Marco