[Qgis-developer] #3243 adding a crs to a bookmark

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Dec 22 15:41:22 EST 2011

I want to give http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3243 a try, but I am wondering
what the best way would be to do this:

1) when creating a bookmark: store current crs into current bookmark,
and upon choosing a bookmark reproject from bookmark crs to mapcanvas crs

2) when creating a bookmark: reproject it to wgs84, so we now all
bookmarks are in wgs84 and upon choosing a bookmark we now that (if it
is not a wgs84 project) we have to reproject the box from wgs84 to
mapcanvas crs

Another thing: I see in the bookmark dialog that there is a column
'project' in the gui. Although I have a lot of bookmarks, none of them
has that cell filled ??

Anybody a strong opinion about this?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde