[Qgis-developer] Re: [Quantum-GIS] Issue4550 (#76)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Dec 23 08:48:52 EST 2011

On 2011-12-23 11:06, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Currently, the filter is applied both to the main list and to the list of recently
> applied CRS. IMHO, this second should be left intact. As it stands it is a bit
> confusing for the user.

Are you sure? Because base on the the layout of the dialog (filter input
above both sets of crs's) I would think it is logical if the filter
works for both.

It's (technically) not a problem to not filter the recent one, but then
maybe put the filter in between the two lists also (@nathan, as one of
the gui layouters, what is your opinion.?),

Personnaly I like it as it is now, but am happy to change it to whatever
a (small) majority wants :-)

Rd