[Qgis-developer] reorganizing menus

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Dec 23 13:47:36 EST 2011

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 23/12/2011 19:40, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
>> Ah, sorry. I think this one
>> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Writing_Python_Plugins
>>
>> AFAIK Richard now tried to integrate in this page all info from
>> several old pages.

I added the info about metadata stuff (from Allesandro) to the page
Alexander mentions, and started a 'static' page:

http://plugins.qgis.org/howto/share/

which is to be extended or fluffed up a little (by somebody who is more
into writing then I do) and then make it maybe the frontpage or at least
accessible from the plugin site)

I think the category stuff is to be added to both the cookbook and the
Writing_Python_Plugins-wiki page (looking at the cookbook and the wiki
page.. there is a lot of overlap)...

Rd