[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] Repository for TimeManager plugin in Python plugin installer (qgis 1.7.3)?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 07:30:13 EST 2011

Hi!

> Maybe even to 1.7.4  if there will be such a release.

Well, from my side there is nothing speaking against such a release ..
Alex and me are working always to backport the possible bugfixes ..
If it is also possible to add the new repository to the "old" release (I
don't know if anything important has changed in the plugin installer or
the environment for it) then .. well - we can also add it ..

Maybe this mail is not the right place and I should also send a
dedicated mail to the dev mailing list ..

please compile the release-1_7 branch (it's already prepared for 1.7.4)
and search for the most annoying bugs (I hope we already fixed a lot of
them).
If there is no real showstopper to fix I'll prepare the release within
middle of January if that is ok for you all ..

kind regards
Werner