[Qgis-developer] Re: [saga-gis-developer] saga - qgis interface

gianluca.massei g_massa at libero.it
Thu Feb 17 16:28:17 EST 2011

Hi  Johan, thank you for your  interesting, suggestion and help:

> * how are module libraries and modules presented? In a menu or some
> type of module library?
I think to use a 2-level menu (libraries/modules)
> * which qt interface would you like to use to present the different
> type of parameters that saga has.
I'm agree, is an important decision and I'm  still thinking about but,
thanks to suggestions, now I've a quite precise idea
> * which types of modules would you like to provide first? Shape or
> grid based modules?
I'm starting with grid module but I hope to work with overall saga modules
> * how do you handle file conversions? Eg a geotiff is open in qgis.
> Prior to running this module, it will have to be converted to a .sgrd
> file (can be done with gdal)?
Yes, I need to make a file conversion via gdal (yes, we can do it) for
convert sgrd to Gtiff

Thanks

Gianluca