[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Václav Řehák rehakv01 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:49:15 EST 2011

2011/2/22 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> - move all the plugin from the official site[1] to the new one[2] (which
> has some minor CSS issues, I believe)

Is the new repo ready to be used and is maintained? I uploaded my
plugin [1] a month ago and it has not been aproved by administrator
yet. The plugin is at the current state of development marked as
experimental and it needs to be generalized before it usable for
others so I might understand if the administrator felt it was not
ready for public distribution, but I expected at least some kind of
feedback if not approvement.

Also the home page of the site [2] is empty at the moment. Maybe it
shoud point to featured plugins or other content. It feels kind of
strange when the home page is empty.

Thanks.

Vaclav

[1] http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/4/