[Qgis-developer] Plugin Development C++ Windows - Any response? Just enough!

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 13:04:29 EST 2011

Thank you all for the guidance you provided. I was able to run the plugin_buidler.py to generate the base C++ files. I was also able to generate the visual c++ project files by using cmake-gui and you may even be surprised to hear that it compiled with out complaining and telling me it is offended by such and such item, etc. Where that leads me is still not clear but I have no complaints right now, just thanksgiving.

Maaza