[Qgis-developer] WktRaster 0.3

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:55:15 EST 2011

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for this plugin,

Suggestions

1. I think it would be good to put this plugin into "Database" Menu.
So we can easily find it with the rest of the database plugins. This
also prevent the over crowding of the "Plugins" menu.

2. Then probably "PostGIS Raster" instead of "Add Postgis a raster
layer" since you already the same sub menu (i.e. "Add Postgis a raster
layer")

3. Kindly place a changelog file so we know what is new in this plugin.

Thanks.

Noli