Re: [Qgis-developer] A roadmap to QGIS 2.0

Sergey Yakushev yakushevs at list.ru
Sat Jan 22 17:00:18 EST 2011

Hi, All.

This roadmap for integration RoadGraph plugin in to QGIS:

> Release Checklist 1.7 - Not yet named 	1 April 2011
Plugin have advanced export tool. Plugin can find shortest path on polygon layer (eg, the chip move on water)

> Release Checklist 1.8 - Not yet named 	1 July 2011
Сonstructing graph part is stable and moved to analysis/vector library.
Python plugin developers can use NetworkX ( http://networkx.lanl.gov/ ), C++ plugin developer can use boost graph library ( http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/libs/graph/doc/table_of_contents.html ).

For demo I write simple plugin. This plugin can be find мinimum spanning tree.

> Release Checklist 2.0 - Not yet named 	1 September 2010
Мany tools for network analysis and visualisation.

RoadGraph plugin is a simple and user-friendly plugin for routing. On all steps.

I think it is optimal and really roadmap. Please comment...

С уважением Якушев Сергей yakushevs at list.ru