[Qgis-developer] Re : Debugging_bug_#2219

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:40:24 EST 2011

Hi Sunil

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:41 PM, sunilraj.kiran
<sunilraj.kiran at kcubeconsulting.com> wrote:
>                  I am working on the new bug
> http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2219 . I have a doubt regarding this bug
> that is, While creating a GPX layer, Can the user has privilege to move the
> feature or using Node tool ?

The node tool is disabled because GPX provider doesn't implement
modification of existing geometries as of now. You can fix this by
implementing vector data provider's changeGeometryValues() method in
GPX provider and adding ChangeGeometries capability.

Regards
Martin