[Qgis-developer] Packaging QGIS in RHEL/Scientific Linux

Sunilrajkiran sunilraj.kiran at kcubeconsulting.com
Mon Jul 11 06:25:28 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

                                I have built a sample custom QGIS
application to display vector layers in Scientific Linux/RHEL. Can anyone
please reply me the steps to package this application in Scientific Linux
and is there anyway packaging this application into an one click
installer(like .exe file for Windows)  is possible in Scientific Linux and
if it is possible can you please send me the steps to create the same ?.

Regards,

Sunilrajkiran