[Qgis-developer] QGIS-MapServer 1.7 GetFeatureInfo problem

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Tue Jul 12 18:42:28 EDT 2011

Hi Pedro,
On Ubuntu Natty, I have not been able to use the  ubuntugis packages in
3 machines, but I successfully use a script I posted here to automate
building QGIS 1.7.0 from source:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Talk:Building_QGIS_from_Source

Obviously you would need to change
 local_base_path=/your/path ( a subfolder is created below this)
and
"-DWITH_MAPSERVER=False"
If you try this, I'm interesting in knowing the outcome.
Hope this helps; good luck!
Mayeul