[Qgis-developer] Re: forum.qgis.org

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Jul 19 06:17:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

I agree, we need a simple infrastructure with only a few applications to
maintain. I like the ideas to

- move the wiki to redmin
- make the forums read only and ask users to post to stack exchange
- keep Joomla as it is and migrate to Django in the future. We don't
  need ldap integration here at the moment.

Regards,
 Otto