[Qgis-developer] DTclassifier is released

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Thu Jul 28 04:20:29 EDT 2011

Paolo,

we're periodically building new versions of our C++ plugins to keep it
up  to  date  with  trunk  versions of QGIS. This usually happens upon
users request (or client complains :)

We  don't mind having our developments in the core. However, there are issues besides maintaining the
code:
1) specificity, some of the plugins are quite specific
2) dependencies,  recent  development will bring more of them and I'm
not sure if it is ok.

We're  thinking  about building simple installers for Win, but I'm not
sure what would be the best way for Linux.

qgis2google  should  ultimately  be  rewritten in Python, but we don't
have resources for this yet.

Maxim