[Qgis-developer] cmake cleanup to test (all platforms)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jun 3 23:43:38 EDT 2011

On Jun 3, 2011, at 3:01 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi William
>
> I tested on ubuntu natty 64 bit and all seemed to build fine. I tested
> both checking out your master branch and then building in my existing
> build-master build dir (worked fine), and by creating a new build dir
> and building everything from scratch and with all options enabled. All
> seems to work fine.

Good to verify - I dip into ubuntu (linux in general) only occassionally, with vbox on my Mac.  I'm on 10.10 right now, I tried to upgrade to 11.4 (natty?) but it rendered the system unbootable.

> I can test on windows next week when I get back to
> the office with my vmware setup if you like.

Yes, windows certainly needs checking.  Mac and windows are the ones that have platform-specific options that are supposed to be ignored on other platforms.

> RE release branch, yeah its probaby a little last minute to add it there.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy