[Qgis-developer] Qt build for QGIS source

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jun 5 15:31:58 EDT 2011

Qt Cocoa should have 64bit for all the Qt frameworks.  You can check a framework archs with:

file /Library/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/QtSvg

I don't know why it's failing on qwt designer.  It's not needed by QGIS really.  Try disabling it in the qwtconfig.pri - comment out the line to add it to the config.