[Qgis-developer] Re: dealing with "long" primary keys

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 6 10:21:34 EDT 2011

 Hi,

 If this patch still works I would vote for applying it to trunk. It is
 sad that one cannot load data with long id integer primary keys. OSM is
 certainly an important enough community or data source to justify the
 application of this patch.

 Or would it require a lot of additional work besides applying and
 reviewing the patch?

 Andreas

 On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:03:12 +0200, Mayeul Kauffmann wrote:
> Ivan,
> Please read here:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/62
> and please rephrase your question if it does not help.
> 3 years ago jef proposed a patch.
> 20 months ago Paolo (pcav) asked:
> "What prevents us from applying this patch?"
> (This wasn't answered).
>
> By the way, there are 21 other patches waiting:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/report/20
>
> Mayeul
>
> Le lundi 06 juin 2011 à 13:05 +0200, Ivan Mincik a écrit :

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)
 Switzerland