[Qgis-developer] Query Set using SetSubstring does not return record

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 17:43:51 EDT 2011

I figured it out. I was assuming that the setSubsetString would do the querying and update the selection set, but I gather now after a few hours of hardwork that is not its purpose, it just limits the accessible features with out changing the selection set.

How can I help update the documentation to reflect what the methods are meant to do?

Thank you,

Maaza