[Qgis-developer] Preparing for the release announcement - plugin manager site

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Jun 14 06:02:39 EDT 2011

> please copy or move your plugins to the new site (we are actively working
> on the development of the new site) and file a ticket on
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-django/issues if you find any issue.

Wait wait wait :) In Lisbon we've decided to use the new repository for qgis
2.0 only and to not include the new repository to the installer bundled with
1.7. Are we changing the plans? If so, I can publish the installer update now
or later.

Anyway, PLEASE DON'T REMOVE plugins from the old repo in any case! :) Let's
leave it for older Qgis (and installer) versions.