[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS Trac to Redmine migration update

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Jun 14 15:50:29 EDT 2011

Hi William

Sorry I don't seem to get any email notifications so I didn't see your
message. I updated your account so you should be able to log in using
kyngchaos as user name.

I'll try to autofix it if I can figure out the rules of the road.

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> Someone reported this as a bug also.  I guess Tim is too busy to address it for me.  Can't this be done automatically instead of manually fixing _everyone's_ login?
>
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3961
>
> On Jun 14, 2011, at 1:29 AM, Alex Mandel wrote:
>
>> The system seems to have picked a different login id for your email
>> address. I just changed it to match your osgeo-id. Try logging in now.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>>
>> PS: now to go see if we have a valid smtp configured...
>>
>> On 06/13/2011 11:22 PM, Radim Blazek wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am not able to login to hub.qgis.org. If I try to login on
>>> hub.qgis.org/login with my valid OSGEO login, it brings me to
>>> 'Register' page (still hub.qgis.org/login) and it tells me "Email has
>>> already been taken". The first time I tried to login, it told me
>>> something like "Your first name must not be empty" and I blindly
>>> filled in the first name and clicked 'Submit'. So maybe I have created
>>> on hub.qgis.org another login with the same email which is now in
>>> conflict with that from OSGEO? I have not recieved any email from
>>> hub.qgis.org however. If I created such account, how can I delete it?
>>>
>>> Radim
>
> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> "We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is over. That is my duty."
>
> "Don't you even hate 'em?"
>
> "What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."
>
> <Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."
>
> - Tarzan, on war

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux