[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Tue Jun 21 09:31:22 EDT 2011

One point somewhere in this thread was about having (in the future) the
framework in core, implemented in C++, with a Python binding on top of it.

This would go against it, but I'm not sure now whether the C++ side is a
must-have or not.

All the tools listed for possible inclusion in this framework are either
in Python or have Python wrapper on top of them (I was claiming for C++
support in the past, this is now history, and the OTB-Qgis glue can and
will be done in Python).

Julien