[Qgis-developer] QGIS for water

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Mon Jun 27 11:21:35 EDT 2011

Hi Saber and Werner,

I like this initiative, however an alternative to pure QGIS-oriented
approach could be what I presented recently on GRASS meeting in Prague
[1]. There is also brief pdf from presentation. I hope to present draft
hydrological framework this Autumn.

Concerning existing hydrological software and projects I found big
diversity of solutions [2].

regards,
Robert

[1]