[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:59:33 EDT 2011

Given that there are no objections & I have studied the traits docs
without finding any reason against it, I'll start migration of the
framework.

I don't know if it has hit the international news, but most of Chile's
"public" universities, including mine, are on strike now, so it's been
a very busy week, but I hope to catch up soon. A reschedule of the
project is necessary anyways, I think, as the goals have changed.

Regards,
Camilo