[Qgis-developer] manageR not importing from the canvas

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 4 05:42:21 EST 2011

Il giorno ven, 04/03/2011 alle 09.39 +0000, Carson Farmer ha scritto:

> Does the WFS layer have any attributes associated with it?

Yes; just one record, a few field, both numeric and text.

> By this, do you mean loading it via say readOGR?

Spatial operations>Load OGR data.

> Is the shapefile in a projected CRS? Sometimes R doesn't like it when
> manageR tries to import an un-projected layer for some reason?

A shapefile in 40000 (internal QGIS code):
> manageR import function

Error in function (projargs) : no arguments in initialization list

Samelayer in EPSG:4326, same result.

A shapefile in EPSG:32632
> manageR import function

Error in `[.data.frame`(data, match.ID[1]) : undefined columns selected

While loading now I got a different error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/manageR/manageR.py", line 2972,
in mousePressEvent
    QListWidget.mousePressEvent(self, event)
TypeError: QAbstractItemView.mousePressEvent(QMouseEvent): first
argument of unbound method must have type 'QAbstractItemView'

> This will be available in the next version, which is still a ways off
> at this point unfortunately :-(

Too bad! Looking forward to it.

All the best.