[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Václav Řehák rehakv01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:02:43 EST 2011

Hello again,

can someone clarify, what is the plan to make progress with the new repo?

For instance, there is a bug causing the "Last modified" field to be
updated on every plugin download. The bug was fixed 2 weeks ago in
qgis-django GitHub repo, but it was not deployed to the server.

I understand that QGIS is opensource project based on volunteers' work
so the development is not as fast as we would like to see. However,
this new plugin repo seems to be very promising project, not far from
being ready to launch, but I am missing a clear roadmap. I think it
would be nice to add the repo to the list of repos in the upcoming 1.7
release, even being disabled at the time of the release.

Thanks