[Qgis-developer] bug queue

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 4 12:40:13 EST 2011

Il giorno ven, 04/03/2011 alle 10.37 +0100, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

> Thanks for the positive response: from 691 to 657 tickets in 1.5 days,
> let's keep on.

I understand it may be difficult for developers to navigate in the
hundreds of thickets. Would it help to move group of tickets to finer
categories, and attribute them to the developers that deal with them?
E.g. GdalTools could go to brushtyler, fTools to cfarmer, etc.
If you have suggestions, I can make the new cats and move the tickets.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc