[Qgis-developer] user map in

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 4 13:38:48 EST 2011

Il giorno ven, 04/03/2011 alle 19.36 +0100, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all.
> In
> http://plugins.qgis.org/community-map/create_user_form.html
> I get:
> Questo sito web richiede una chiave API di Google Maps differente. È
> possibile generare una nuova chiave all'indirizzo
> http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html.
>
> whereas the data come from OSM: what is the reason of this?

Moreover, when I try to change my details, after typing my email I get:

There's been an internal error on the server; it probably wasn't
anything you did, so don't worry too much about it. The site
administrators have been emailed with the details, and they'll probably
get it fixed real soon.

All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc