[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat Mar 5 03:28:26 EST 2011

Paolo Cavallini wrote :
> And of course we all want to manage all this through QGIS, without any
> need for external programs (i.e. a browser).

Hi,
Maybe you are right so I'll speak for myself alone. Or maybe I did not
even understood how the "Publish my plugin" command will receive its
parameters. A thought: Maybe some rare administrative tasks should be
left to do from a browser otherwise we end up rewriting complex code
(encrypted authentification?...) that already exist in all browsers and
in all web frameworks.
Only my 2 cents!

Mayeul