[Qgis-developer] Raster providers

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:47:12 EST 2011

The reason is, that GDALCreateGenImgProjTransformer() does not accept
source data sources which are not georeferenced. As an ugly
workaround, I set the first item in GeoTransform (x offset) to
DBL_MIN. In theory it can cause a shift in georeferencing. I don't
believe however that it could be really a problem. The shift is
2.22507e-308.

Se also cc from gdal list.

Radim