[Qgis-developer] Raster providers

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:13:30 EST 2011

I have changed how GDAL provider reads the data, it should be fast again.

BUT! I am not absolutely sure that resampling is perfect and the
nearest neighbour is alway nearest. I dont think however that anybody
could notice that in normal work. I would appreciate however if
somebody with fresh brain could check the alignment fiddling.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/providers/gdal/qgsgdalprovider.cpp#L529

More pointers - more crashes expected!

Radim