[Qgis-developer] Raster providers

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:35:21 EST 2011

Hi Radim,

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 20:13 +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> I have changed how GDAL provider reads the data, it should be fast again.

thanks for the fix! it works very well. I tested (under both Linux and
Windows) a 2.7GB image with internal tiles and overviews. It opens in a
blink of an eye and it reprojects just as fast!

What it does not seem to work correctly now is the "zoom to best scale"
menu in a reprojected image: the raster disappear as QGIS probably try
to zoom using the wrong crs?

Cheers

-- Giovanni --