[Qgis-developer] Testing 1.7 unstable: Loading project made with qgis1.6 with trunk 15429 and previous crash with segfault

marco bra marcobra.ubuntu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:44:11 EST 2011

Sysop Ubuntu 10.04.2 32 bits

Load 1.6 project made qgis 15429 crash with segfault

Loaded : MapServer Export (package: mapserver_export)
Warning: QgsRasterLayer::setDataProvider: Data provider is invalid.
ERROR 10: Pointer 'hDS' is NULL in 'GDALGetRasterCount'.

Then  i get a segfault

I'm glad to send additional info if requested...
I'm tring to edit the old 1.6 .qrc to remove the xml row can be the
culprit of this error...

Marco

--
Linux Infinite Freedom