[Qgis-developer] Re: (about 4 bugs by Paolo)

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Mon Mar 14 19:33:02 EDT 2011

Hi again Paolo,

For bug about overview there was a ticket #2243 which said the bug is
only with docked overview. I modified the ticket (having the pane docked
or floating does not change anything: the bug is still there) and found
counter-examples to http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2243#comment:3

For the annotations I created ticket #3618. I selected
component=MapCanvas  but I'm very unsure...

Mayeul