[Qgis-developer] 1-band raster colour problems

benoit-3 at bc-consult.com benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Tue Mar 22 06:06:02 EDT 2011

 Hi Paolo,

 On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:50:23 +0100, Paolo Cavallini
 <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> I'm getting problems with that plugin (current trunk on Debian
> testing):
>
> Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/bcccoltbl1/bcctbl.py", line
> 826, in applyTBL
>     myStats = self.myGRD.getStats()
> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'getStats'
>
> All the best.

 Thank you for reporting this bug. I'm aware of it and should fix it as
 soon as I find time to do it.

 In the meantime, could I ask you to check that a file with the same
 name as your raster and with extension bccPAL1 exists in the same folder
 as your raster and then delete it? It should sort out the problem.

 Best regards,
 Benoit