[Qgis-developer] Re: Value tool plugin makes QGIS crash

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:39:51 EDT 2011

Works here without problems also ..
Using latest (Self compiled) trunk and gentoo linux as base..

The only thing not working here (which i currently use) is the
Spectral Analyses plugin. If anyonw can tell me where to search when i
get such an error:
 File "C:/Users/macho/.qgis/python/plugins\spectral_profile\spectral.py",
line 164, in finished
    symbols = vl[contador].renderer().symbols()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'symbols'

would be nice ..
But vuale tool is working on all my computers..

regards
Werner