[Qgis-developer] Two more raster bugs

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:11:52 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi Radim
>
> I found two more issues with new raster implementation:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3688
> http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3689

Thanks, i have bug reports enough, no need to much more. The second
one is known. I know that all those bugs were introduced with new
raster providers and I am willing to fix them. Anybody's help is
welcome however. The second one for example has to be fixed in
qgsmaptoolidentify.cpp, I believe, just to reproject the point back to
raster source CRS, like it is done for vectors.

Radim