[Qgis-developer] nasty bug

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:16:46 EDT 2011

> I couldn't view the video, however I added a geotiff in UTM Zone 15N to an empty project with project properties wet to WGS 84 with no problems.

Hi Gary,
this link points to a geotiff in epsg 3763, not to a video.

It may be related to the issue another user reported in the user ML
and that I confirmed (adding my reply to the dev mailing list): it
seems that with certain projected CRSs the scale goes wild (also with
OTFR on). You can replicate the issue with the above raster layer.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --