[Qgis-developer] nasty bug

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Nov 6 09:31:47 EST 2011

On 2011-11-05 22:45, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Hi, then is a windows only problem. Odd, I was almost sure to have seen
> it also under Linux, but I use mainly windows during training courses so
> I may be wrong. In any case under windows is easy replicable.  Cheers.

I'm not sure, but I think I've seen this error message on ubuntu also
when trying to do georeferencing tiffs in combination with the
OpenLayers Plugin.
But recently I had an update of this plugin (running 0.71 now), and now
I do not see the error (any more).

Is it possible that your course machines are running the older
OL-plugin? If so, try to update or remove them?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde