[Qgis-developer] translations

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Nov 16 04:37:24 EST 2011

Hi Paolo,

in Zürich we made plans to migrate the latex sources to rst
(ReStructuredText). This would make editing easier and allow us to provide
the manual to html / odt / doc / pdf /... Yves gave Tim and me some insight
and after we finished the manual migration to git to be able to work on the
english version again, we would like to migrate the latex sources to rst, too
after the 1.8 release.

In this context, do you think it would be possible to prepare .po files for
rst, too?

Regards
Otto