[Qgis-developer] New plugins web application

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:38:37 EDT 2011

2011/10/5 Borys Jurgiel <lists at borysjurgiel.pl>:
> Dnia wtorek, 4 października 2011 o 23:31:52 Tim Sutton napisał(a):
>> Hi Alessandro
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi Alessandro,

Thanks to all posters.

I just wanted to be sure that our work wasn't for nothing.

To summarize, the web application tasks for Zuerich are:

* new plugin xml/yaml/xml/whatevertextbased config support (is this
still a valid idea?)
* reading tags from the plugins config
* redmine integration (optional)
* git integration ? (is this feasible, interesting ? would be optional anyway)
* symbology repository

did I miss anything ?

please file tickets if you have any feature or bug fixing  request.

@Werner:

your help would be highly appreciated, thank you

See you soon!

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it